Re: [tatar-l] to Lilya Karimova

  • n
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2007
      From: EmilK
      Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 7:16 PM
      Subject: [tatar-l] to Lilya Karimova

      .. what can they do?

              create all kinds of problems.

      .. no one

              ?

       in the world will be able to say anything to you, but if you submit to their ignorance only more will come!

              idealism ..

      ..

      .

    • e m
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
        "n" is right. This is idealist.

        Are you ready and able to offer the sister a decent
        job where you work? Are you?

        I'm a 53 years old Muslim and an Arabic-English
        translator - which is supposed to be in "such need"
        now. But I'm unemployed because I have never
        supported US invasions and because nobody wants
        translators or news commentators that do not support
        the war effort - nobody except volunteer organizations
        of course, which can't pay any of my mounting bills.

        So until you or some institution is ready and able to
        employ people who are shunned out of other places
        please keep this kind of highfalutin advice to a
        minimum.

        Regards,

        Abdallah M

        > in the world will be able to say anything to you,
        > but if you submit to their ignorance only more will
        > come!
        >

        > idealism ..
        >
        > ..
        > Visit Your Group
        > Yahoo! Groups
        > Moderator Central
        >
        > Connecting a world
        >
        > of moderators
        >
        > Cat Groups
        > on Yahoo! Groups
        >
        > Share pictures &
        >
        > stories about cats.
        >
        > Biz Resources
        > Y! Small Business
        >
        > Articles, tools,
        >
        > forms, and more.
        > .

      • Liliya Karimova
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
          Greetings,

          I apologize if I did not express myself clearly
          earlier.

          I do not hide my religious/ethnic affiliation if
          people ask me about it directly. However, if I am
          dealing with anyone who seems hostile toward views
          other than their own, I prefer not to volunteer
          information about myself.

          Some might interpret it as weak/lack of Iman, and they
          should feel free to do so. I see it as saving trouble.
          I guess I am less optimistic about benevolence of the
          human nature and the rule of law.

          Best,
          Liliya

          http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC