61[tatar-l] TMG - Tatar jirlar

  • ferida gibadullina
    Dec 1, 1998
      I was wondering whether there was anyone out there who could help me
      with the purchasing of a Tatar cassette. The name (I think) of this
      cassette is "Kizleu" and the group's name is Bashkarma. I believe
      they're a Finnish Tatar group.

      I'm wondering whether this cassette is available on CD and how would I
      go about purchasing it here from Australia?

      Secondly...does anyone know how I can obtain the lyrics to the song
      "Zenger Tuman" and "Kaycan Gina Kilirsing Sin"?

      Would appreciate any feedback or leads.

      Selemler belen,

      Ferida