[ANN] Release 1.0.7 of Task Coach

  • Frank Niessink
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      Hi,

      We're happy to announce release 1.0.7 of Task Coach. This is a bugfix release.

      Bugs fixed:
      - On some Linux platforms, when using KDE, Task Coach would not properly
      restore after being minimized to the system tray. (SF#2988693, SF#3011539)
      - Reduce flickering when tracking effort. (SF#2819141, SF#2995374)
      - Task Coach wasn't installing on Ubuntu 9.04. (SF#3022926)
      - The right-click column header menu still wasn't working in task, note and
      category viewers.

      What is Task Coach?

      Task Coach is a simple task manager that allows for hierarchical tasks,
      i.e. tasks in tasks. Task Coach is open source (GPLv3+) and is developed
      using Python and wxPython. You can download Task Coach from:

      http://www.taskcoach.org/

      In addition to the source distribution, packaged distributions are available
      for Windows XP/Vista, Mac OS X, and Linux (Debian and RPM format).

      Note that Task Coach is stable software. We do our best to prevent bugs,
      but it is always wise to back up your task file regularly, and especially
      when upgrading to a new release.

      Regards,

      Frank Niessink and Jerome Laheurte
      Task Coach development team