[waTCH]@MLB%@%Pittsburgh Pirates vs St. Louis Cardinals live

  • tarsira256
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2013
      Heading into Game 5 of their NL division series against Pittsburgh, the Cardinals can take comfort in this: They're 7-1 the last three years when facing postseason elimination.Manager Mike Matheny said poise comes from a mind-set of sticking to routine that is established during spring training.

      Click Here To Get More Info

      MLB BASEBALL SCHEDULE:

      St. Louis Cardinals vs Pittsburgh Pirates live
      8:07 PM ET, October 9, 2013
      Busch Stadium, St. Louis, Missouri

      Live/Repeat: Live

      "We saw it in Pittsburgh, and I anticipate seeing it tomorrow," Matheny said Tuesday after most players attended an optional workout. "They show up like it's another -- it's another great day."Starter Adam Wainwright was loose and playful on the podium, joking that he got knocked out early on purpose in last year's division series finale at Washington to "get the mojo flowing." He tore a page from the Tony La Russa quote book, declining to discuss possible wrinkles for Game 5, turning to Matheny and asking, "Is that a scouting report? That's a scouting report."