Dabrowica

  • hamcoman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2002
      Marek..you said this town is very near Tarnobrzeg. Aniela Pachniak,
      and her son Daniel are shown arriving from this city. BUT, it was
      Aniela's second crossing and entry into the United States. Daniel was
      only eight months old. We have always had a feeling that Aniela
      visited her husbands family, and that Daniel was born there...can you
      give me the address for the Church in Dabrowica??? Thanks again for
      your help....dick hardesty
    • hamcoman
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2002
        Marek...kindly look at my post of 21 July...I would like to have the
        address for the Catholic church in Dabrowica...thank you,,,,dick
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 19, 2002
          On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:03:45 -0000 "hamcoman" <hardesty@...>
          writes:

          > Marek...kindly look at my post of 21 July...I would like to have the
          > address for the Catholic church in Dabrowica...thank you,,,,dick

          http://www.sandomierz.opoka.org.pl/strdiec/dekanaty.php3?d=31&n=16

          Dabrowica belongs to church in S~LE~ZAKI 4 km apart, along
          with other villages like Marki (3 km), Kaczaki (4 km),

          Kosci�l parafialny p. w. WNMP
          39-450 Baran�w Sandomierski,
          Slezaki 45,
          tel. (48-15) 811 87 03

          GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
          http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
        • Richard A. Hardesty
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 19, 2002
            Thanks Marek...more later, dick
            > Marek...kindly look at my post of 21 July...I would like to have the
            > address for the Catholic church in Dabrowica...thank you,,,,dick

            http://www.sandomierz.opoka.org.pl/strdiec/dekanaty.php3?d=31&n=16

            Dabrowica belongs to church in S~LE~ZAKI 4 km apart, along
            with other villages like Marki (3 km), Kaczaki (4 km),

            Kosciól parafialny p. w. WNMP
            39-450 Baranów Sandomierski,
            Slezaki 45,
            tel. (48-15) 811 87 03