Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] List of 1920 Dzikow Voluntiers

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2002
      On Fri, 31 May 2002 20:06:12 EDT HOSTGFSJan@... writes:

      > Thanks for the Dzikow list. Several of my family were on that list,
      > at least
      > the names match, and they were from Jeziorko! Now to get
      > translations!

      9. Duma Tadeusz, born October 15 1902 r. in Jeziorko
      father: Wojciech (worker for hire) mother: Francziszka,
      lives in Dzikow as servant of count zdzislaw Tarnowski
      education: 5 years of public peoples school, single,
      never served in the army before

      Which else You are interested?
      marek D.

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
    • HOSTGFSJan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2002
        Dear Marek,

        Thanks so much for the translation! Sorry it took me so long, but I've been
        out of town. The other names are Rebis/Rembis, and Motyka. Thanks again!!
        You're the best!

        Jan

        Subj: Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] List of 1920 Dzikow Voluntiers
        Date: 06/01/02 1:40:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time
        From: <A HREF="mailto:marek.duszkiewicz@...">marek.duszkiewicz@...</A>
        To: <A HREF="mailto:tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com">tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com</A>
        Sent from the Internet (Details)