when the train station first arrive

  • Gayle Schlissel Riley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 10:24 PM
      I was just thinking the other day how did my great great grandfather
      leave Tranobrzeg for the USA? I do not think the train traveled yet to
      town, in 1879..So did he take the boat up
      river to Gdansk? then on to Hamburg or? any thoughts..Gayle

      Marek please pass this on to Poland..the 1791 census for the Catholic,
      in English and Polish is no available online..
      http://www.shtetlinks.jewishgen.org/Tarnobrzeg/html/2nd%20level/Inventory1791.htm