Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] share if you can..

  • pdobin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2002
      Dear Gayle,

      I have lost track of what is involved in the 1791 Inventory. Is it Catholic
      only, or would it interest me?

      My mother very suddenly and unexpected died on May 7. You may recall meeting
      her at genealogy conferences. it is a hard time for me. I still have not
      responded to the Schlussel/Schlissel e mails which are very exciting but hope
      to do so soon. Earlier in the year, our associate unexpectedly resigned, so
      it has been a difficult spring for me.

      I am going to Toronto, and look forward to seeing you there.

      B'Shalom,

      Phyllis
    • Gayle Schlissel Riley
      Message 2 of 5 , May 22, 2002
        On the Tarnobrzeg web page is the Jewish 1791 inventory..there is only on
        Schlussel listed "Pincus"..we will have about 8 Tarnobrzeg researchers in
        Toronto..so I am planning to take time to meet with everyone..but I have not
        decide where or when yet..Gayle
        PS I am sorry you lost your Mom..I have lost my only aunt among no uncles..My
        mother's sister and then there were none..I am now the oldest..

        pdobin@... wrote:

        > Dear Gayle,
        >
        > I have lost track of what is involved in the 1791 Inventory. Is it Catholic
        > only, or would it interest me?
        >
        > My mother very suddenly and unexpected died on May 7. You may recall meeting
        > her at genealogy conferences. it is a hard time for me. I still have not
        > responded to the Schlussel/Schlissel e mails which are very exciting but hope
        > to do so soon. Earlier in the year, our associate unexpectedly resigned, so
        > it has been a difficult spring for me.
        >
        > I am going to Toronto, and look forward to seeing you there.
        >
        > B'Shalom,
        >
        > Phyllis
        >

        > Sign in to Yahoo http://edit.yahoo.com/config/

      • lisa kobylarz
        Message 3 of 5 , May 22, 2002
          Gayle,
          Please send me a copy of the 1791 inventory.
          Thank you,
          Lisa
          lmksa@...