Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] share if you can..

  • James Zielinski
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2002
      --- Gayle Schlissel Riley <key2pst@...> wrote:
      > I was very happy to share the 1791 inventory with
      > those that have
      > asked..
      > If any of you come up with a photograph of the old
      > Jewish cemetery in
      > Tarnobrzeg please share with me..still
      > looking..Gayle
      >
      > Gayle, Please send me the inventory list
      forTarnobrzeg in english, if possible. Thanks
      Jim jjzum231@...

      LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
      http://launch.yahoo.com
    • pdobin@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 22, 2002
        Dear Gayle,

        I have lost track of what is involved in the 1791 Inventory. Is it Catholic
        only, or would it interest me?

        My mother very suddenly and unexpected died on May 7. You may recall meeting
        her at genealogy conferences. it is a hard time for me. I still have not
        responded to the Schlussel/Schlissel e mails which are very exciting but hope
        to do so soon. Earlier in the year, our associate unexpectedly resigned, so
        it has been a difficult spring for me.

        I am going to Toronto, and look forward to seeing you there.

        B'Shalom,

        Phyllis
      • Gayle Schlissel Riley
        Message 3 of 5 , May 22, 2002
          On the Tarnobrzeg web page is the Jewish 1791 inventory..there is only on
          Schlussel listed "Pincus"..we will have about 8 Tarnobrzeg researchers in
          Toronto..so I am planning to take time to meet with everyone..but I have not
          decide where or when yet..Gayle
          PS I am sorry you lost your Mom..I have lost my only aunt among no uncles..My
          mother's sister and then there were none..I am now the oldest..

          pdobin@... wrote:

          > Dear Gayle,
          >
          > I have lost track of what is involved in the 1791 Inventory. Is it Catholic
          > only, or would it interest me?
          >
          > My mother very suddenly and unexpected died on May 7. You may recall meeting
          > her at genealogy conferences. it is a hard time for me. I still have not
          > responded to the Schlussel/Schlissel e mails which are very exciting but hope
          > to do so soon. Earlier in the year, our associate unexpectedly resigned, so
          > it has been a difficult spring for me.
          >
          > I am going to Toronto, and look forward to seeing you there.
          >
          > B'Shalom,
          >
          > Phyllis
          >

          > Sign in to Yahoo http://edit.yahoo.com/config/

        • lisa kobylarz
          Message 4 of 5 , May 22, 2002
            Gayle,
            Please send me a copy of the 1791 inventory.
            Thank you,
            Lisa
            lmksa@...