[tarnobrzeg-gen] Re: Majdan Tarnobrzeg

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 1998
      Hi Everyone,

      > According to verbal family history

      I assumme that also that name Swedesky came from
      verbal source?.It would explain why is so badly misspelled.
      The original one was probably Szwedowski.
      You can find addresses of two people with such name listed at
      http://canada411.sympatico.ca/
      Try to contact them about the issue.

      >Can anyone point me in the right direction where I may learn more of his background.

      Please do not use format HTML while posting on the List.
      It may create reading problems for some users.