Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Polish/English Translator software

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2000
      Dear Marek,
      JanDembiak@... wrote:

      I am looking for some help in finding where I can purchase a Polish -
      English/ English - Polish Translator soft ware program for my computer. I

      would like one that has all of the fonts that go over and under the
      letters
      of the Polish alphabet, not those upside-down questian marks and pluss
      signs,
      etc. that I receive on e mails from time to time. Polart, a Polish import

      company has one for $300, but that is too rich for my blood.
      ==================
      Jan the same Intelligent English-Polish-English Translation System
      for Windows 95/98 or NT You can order for $160.- from UK located firm
      Polish Software Centre
      http://www.zem.co.uk/polsoft/inttran.htm
      From the same location You can order Polish fonts named ZECER 2.1
      http://www.zem.co.uk/polsoft/zecer.htm

      For other other Polish-English related softwares go to main page
      http://www.zem.co.uk/polsoft/index2.htm

      Seems like discount comparing to POLART prices.

      In the mean time ask Your Polish respondents not to
      use Polish letters(fonts) by saying:
      <Piszac do mnie,prosze nie uzywaj polskich liter>

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.