[tarnobrzeg-gen] Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] D±browica, powiat Tarnobrzeg

  • Larry Rollings
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2000
      I don't have any information about your family connections;sorry. But I
      think there is a free download available from Microsoft which will translate
      the characters in words from any language, including the rendering of Polish
      names in your e-mail. I downloaded this some time ago, so I don't remember
      the particulars. Best, Christina Pacosz