[tarnobrzeg-gen] Re: Researching Family

  • Dolores M. Debiak
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 26, 1999
      Gayle,

      I viewed your FEEFHS article on Galicia -- what happened to the sample of
      the census record of Tarnobrzeg, it was not found?

      Dolores DeBiak
    • gayle riley
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 26, 1999
        Dolores, It should be there...Try again..It was there the last time I
        lookes..If not let me know..Gayle

      • GFSJan@aol.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 27, 1999
          Dear Gayle,

          When I wrote to Przemysl archives for records on my family from Tarnobrzeg,
          the director of the archive wrote back and said there was no record of my
          grandfather, because he was born in 1890, and they had no records past
          1889!!!! That's all I know!

          Jan
        • GFSJan@aol.com
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 27, 1999
            Dear John,

            Just go to http://www.feefhs.org You should be able to find out from there!

            Jan
          • GFSJan@aol.com
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 27, 1999
              Dear Marek!

              You are terrific!!!! I sure wish you had a phone book for Zgoda!!! LOL!!!!

              Jan
            • GFSJan@aol.com
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 27, 1999
                Dear Gayle,

                Thanks for the information! We had written to the church at Grebow, but were
                told they did not have records back as far as we needed them. Thanks again!

                Jan
              • gayle riley
                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 27, 1999
                  Jan, the census for Tarnobrzeg located there is for 1888, you missed by one
                  year...I beleive there are other census, newer...Let's wait for the book to
                  come out..Gayle

                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 29, 1999
                    gayle riley wrote:

                    > Dolores, It should be there...Try again..It was there the last time I
                    > lookes..If not let me know..Gayle

                    Gayle
                    Dolores is right.
                    On page
                    http://www.feefhs.org/ah/gal/1880-gal.html
                    When You click at following link:
                    <1880 Austrian Census of Tarnobrzeg, Galicia >
                    You get message:page is not found
                    Marek D.

                    > Dolores M. Debiak wrote:
                    >
                    > > Gayle,
                    > >
                    > > I viewed your FEEFHS article on Galicia -- what happened to the sample of
                    > > the census record of Tarnobrzeg, it was not found?
                    > >
                    > > Dolores DeBiak
                  • gayle riley
                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 29, 1999
                      Marek, I left a message to John to fix the link..Gayle