[tarnobrzeg-gen] Re: [ Wietrzychowice and Bilcza]

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 1999
      bruce bogusz wrote:

      > Could you please to explain me what kind of pictures of
      > your grandparents' places do you interested in. With my
      > best wishes from Poland.
      > Kazimierz Mecinski
      > mecinski@...
      >
      > Any scenic view of town and country-side of Bilcza in
      > Tarnobrzeskie and Wietrzychowice.
      >
      > Thanks

      Bruce there are 2 Bilczas.Now both in swietokrzyskie voivodship
      and Wietrzychowice is in tarnowskie voivodship.
      The one of Bilcza closer to Sandomierz used to be in former
      tarnobrzeskie and is much less known than other one near to Kielce.
      If You know zip code you can identify them;if begins with 26 means
      one near Kielce,with 39 one near to Sandomierz/Tarnobrzeg.

      Yuo have to be sure about location.

      Secondly; Mr Mecinski is not on our list and he wont hear You
      until You turn to him directly.