[tarnobrzeg-gen] FW: Genealogical researchs

  • marek.duszkiewicz@snet.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 1999
      --- Original Message ---
      michelle teitel <teitelmi@...> Wrote on
      Tue, 15 Jun 1999 17:36:29 CEST
      ------------------
      Mister,

      I have seen your adress and I hope so contacting you, to can
      find more
      quickly a solution about an urgent genealogy family problem.

      - I am born in Belgium to Brussel the 26/8/51, my name is Mich�le
      Teitel
      _ My father was born in Berlin the 15/9/1919, his name Arnold
      Abraham Teitel
      My great father was born to Tarnobrzeg in Polen the 1O/1O/1882
      His name Isra�l Nussin Teitel

      -His sister , born also in Tarnobrzeg the 12 mars 1893, her name
      Hinde
      Teitel

      I just know the name of their parents: Schmerl Teitel and Rachel
      Seibel.
      I don't know where they come from.

      Let us make it quite clear that my question is:

      I must know if Sergei and Wera Teitel who be domicilied in Riga
      the year
      1942 belongs my family.

      I should be very grateful if you would advise me about my investigations,

      and if you can help me.

      Yours faithfully,

      Mich�le Teitel
      _