[tarnobrzeg-gen] Mielec & Debiaki

  • Dolores M. Debiak
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 1999
      Hello!

      Do you know of a contact, someone who might have information on the area of Debiaki, Grochowe, and Tuszow Narodowy, just north of Mielec?  I would like to know more about birth records, etc. for those towns.  I am researching our family in that area.

      Thank you.

      Dolores

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/tarnobrzeg-gen
    • Teddiek@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 1999
        Hi Delores,
        Sorry, I don't have any information to help you--looking for the same myself!
        Good luck . . .
        Regards,
        Teddie

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/tarnobrzeg-gen
      • GFSJan@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26, 1999
          Dear Delores,

          If you get someone to do research in that area, could you please let me know?
          I am also researching Mielec, and I need some help!

          Thanks,

          Janet

          eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/tarnobrzeg-gen
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 27, 1999
            > "Dolores M. Debiak" wrote:

            > Do you know of a contact, someone who might have information on the
            > area of Debiaki, Grochowe, and Tuszow Narodowy, just north of Mielec?
            > I would like to know more about birth records, etc. for those towns.
            > I am researching our family in that area.

            There is seemed serious researcher of that area looking
            for family ties to famous Polish general born in Tuszow
            Narodowy General Wladyslaw E. SIKORSKI, the Premier-in-exile
            of Poland during World War II
            Troy B. Goss mailto:troygoss@...

            and his page
            http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/7640/sikobk.html
            He may have some experience dealing with vital records from
            that community and may be willing to share.

            Beside take look at
            http://gminy.bmb.pl/Tuszow_Narodowy
            http://www.uw.rzeszow.pl/ang/gtu.html

            Postal address of local selfgovernment hedquarters
            Zarzad Gminy
            39-332 Tuszów Narodowy
            tel. (48-17)581-77-78
            fax 48-17-581-77-78,
            Attn:
            Wójt, Tadeusz ¯muda
            Sekretarz, Kazimiera Kupiec

            Try to get some helpful hints from
            http://www.jewishgen.org/Galicia/index.html
            ---------------------------
            Company name : Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka p.w. Matki Bozej Wspomozenia
            Wiernych
            City : Tuszow Narodowy
            Zip code : 39-332
            Voivodship : Rzeszow
            Phone : 48-(17)11783
            Ownership : Private
            Legal status : Roman-Catholic Church
            ------------------------------------
            You may alsa want to contact the editor of local monthly
            "Wiesci Regionalne" (regional news) online edition
            http://www.polska.lex.pl/prasa/Wiesci-Regionalne/home.htm

            in order to publish your research anouncement.

            Wiesci Regionalne

            39-300 Mielec,
            ul.Krótka 5 (Dom Rzemiosla) II piêtro, pokój 15
            Poland

            tel./fax. (48-17) 5831498
            cellular phone;48 0602776197
            mailto:wiesci.regionaln-@...