[tarnobrzeg-gen] Re: Non-Jewish Tarnobrzeg research Q?

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 27 4:58 PM
      John wrote:

      >A slight departure, but is it possible to get any information about
      >the church in Stany? Address, priest names etc. If possible it would
      >be a great help. I had tried writing to a general address (roman
      >catholic church in Stany...) but never heard anything back.

      I can give what I have.I do not remember if did it already
      before.It may be the same address this time too.

      Parafia Rzymsko-katolicka p.w. Sw. Jana Gwalberta i Sw. Tekli
      37-433 Stany
      ul.Grebowska 14

      Contact : Jan Kula
      Phone : 011-48-15-870-8370
      Employees : 2
      ---------------------------
      also I found this

      Company name : Wiejski Dom Kultury
      Address : Stany, ul.Kolbuszowska
      Zip code : 37-433
      Contact : kier. Franciszek Nieradka
      Ownership : Community or Municipality
      Legal status : Local Self-Government
      Employees : 1
      NACE : 92.31.6 Culture centers
      BTW You cannot post on the List from your email address
      which is not subscribed to it.That happenned with Your
      yahhoo address.
      Good Luck
      marek D.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/tarnobrzeg-gen