Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] LDS Microfilmed Records for Tarnobrzeg area

  • GkneeoloG@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 1998
      Dear Group,

      Can anyone tell me if the LDS has microfilmed documents for the areas near
      Tarnobrzeg -- the Village of Wrzawy in particular. I am interested in 1900
      and before. I am not sure which Roman Catholic Church would have served the
      area.

      Lucia Wicinski

      researching Wicinski, Bartoszek, Stelmach, Czajka, Pawlowski, Laskowski,
      Koziol, Kawecki, Kuca and others all from the Wrzawy area.

      ----
      Read this list on the Web at http://www.makelist.com/list/tarnobrzeg-gen/
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 1998
        GkneeoloG@... wrote:

        > the Village of Wrzawy in particular.

        > I am not sure which Roman Catholic Church would have served the
        > area.

        I know what You mean.There is 2 adressess of one church listed by mistakewith
        diffrent zip codes and telephone numbers.
        I just received corrected ,confirmed and updated data about that church
        in Wrzawy:

        Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka p.w. Matki Boskiej Królowej Polski
        39-432 Wrzawy 27
        Poland
        Attn : ks. proboszcz Józef Markowicz

        ph.:011-48 -15- 8365956
        You can also contact the priest via my friend e-mail adres
        Jaroslaw Rydygier <rahus1@...>

        Good Luck

        ----
        Read this list on the Web at http://www.makelist.com/list/tarnobrzeg-gen/