Gottlieb's

  • Sarah Jarnicki
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 17, 2014
      Hi all,

      Seeking information on Chiel (or Yechiel) Gottlieb who was married to Necha Brand. I am seeking information on their marriage and am wondering how to come across accurate documents. Their children were Chaim Lipe, Sam, Louis, Annie. Has anyone had any luck with burial societies from this town? I'm guessing much was destroyed after the war. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

      Sent from my iPhone
    • lauferchaim
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 17, 2014
        Do you know the year they married

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 17, 2014, at 1:49 PM, Sarah Jarnicki <jarnickisarah@...> wrote:

        Hi all,

        Seeking information on Chiel (or Yechiel) Gottlieb who was married to Necha Brand. I am seeking information on their marriage and am wondering how to come across accurate documents. Their children were Chaim Lipe, Sam, Louis, Annie. Has anyone had any luck with burial societies from this town? I'm guessing much was destroyed after the war. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

        Sent from my iPhone

      • emil safier
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 17, 2014
          The burial society for Tarnobjeg which was created by immigrants to America has a cemetery plot  in Long Island called Wellwood.  I believe it is plot no 51 and there are over 100 tombstones there, including the ones for both of my parents, Isaac and Sabina Safier.   If you want to get contact information with this society I may be able to help.

             Emil Safier
              323.333.4671
          NFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission (and/or the attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the transmission.

          On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 11:54 AM, <chmlauf@...> wrote:

          Do you know the year they married

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 17, 2014, at 1:49 PM, Sarah Jarnicki <jarnickisarah@...> wrote:

          Hi all,

          Seeking information on Chiel (or Yechiel) Gottlieb who was married to Necha Brand. I am seeking information on their marriage and am wondering how to come across accurate documents. Their children were Chaim Lipe, Sam, Louis, Annie. Has anyone had any luck with burial societies from this town? I'm guessing much was destroyed after the war. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

          Sent from my iPhone

        • tarnobrzeg2001
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 17, 2014
            Yes. I would like to know as much as possible about activity of that Tarnobrzeg Burial Society. I think such info should be available all the time
            in database in this List.
            Thanks in advance
            Marek D.
          • Sarah Jarnicki

                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 17, 2014
                      I am sorry, I think you misunderstood me.  The burial society I am talking about is one organized in New York City area for Polish Jews who came from Tarnobjeg.  Their burial plot is in Long Island in Wellwood cemetery.   Its purpose is to assist Polish Jewish families from Tarnobjeg with the burial arrangements for deceased members of the family.   You may be able to get information on family names who have tombstones in Wellwood.

                      If you want me to forward a request to the society you will need to send me a specific request for information and I will gladly forward it to them.

                      You can also contact the Wellwood cemetery directly and see if they can be of any help in tracing family members.

                         Emil Safier
                          323.333.4671

                      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission (and/or the attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the transmission.
                                                          "Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate"
                                                                         "aquila non capit muscas"