Re: New file uploaded to tarnobrzeg-gen

  • emil_535
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2013
      COMMENT: I want to thank you for posting this polish business
      directory. I was able to find my grandfather, Milech SAFIER, who owned
      a building supply (lumber yard). My father, his son, was Eisig Safier.
      Only Eisit and Carola survived the war. All four brothers perished,
      including their families and children. I have no information about
      them. In the directory is states:
      Budowlane materjaly; Safier M.
      I also found my uncle Lazar Engelberg listed. He too survived the war
      with wife Lena.
      Majlech/Milech SAFIER. He married Gitale/Gitla.
      Children:
      i Leib David SAFIER b. 13 MAY 1896, Tarnobrzeg, Poland.
      13. ii Eisig (Isaac) SAFIER b. 1902.
      14. iii Carola SAFIER.
      iv Aron SAFIER b. 1908..
      v Moshe SAFIER.
      vi Efraim SAFIER. He married Natka.
      The above research was done my my cousin Marcel Safier, who lives in
      Australia and who I met for the first time this year.
      Emil Safier
      --- In tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com, tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com
      wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tarnobrzeg-gen
      > group.
      >
      > File : /polish business directory 1926 1927.jpg
      > Uploaded by : tarnobrzeg2001 marek.duszkiewicz@...
      > Description : Tarnobreg Business Directory from 1926-27
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL:

      irectory%201926%201927.jpg