Re: New file uploaded to tarnobrzeg-gen

  • emil_535
    Message 1 of 114 , Aug 14, 2013
      COMMENT: I want to thank you for posting this polish business
      directory. I was able to find my grandfather, Milech SAFIER, who owned
      a building supply (lumber yard). My father, his son, was Eisig Safier.
      Only Eisit and Carola survived the war. All four brothers perished,
      including their families and children. I have no information about
      them. In the directory is states:
      Budowlane materjaly; Safier M.
      I also found my uncle Lazar Engelberg listed. He too survived the war
      with wife Lena.
      Majlech/Milech SAFIER. He married Gitale/Gitla.
      Children:
      i Leib David SAFIER b. 13 MAY 1896, Tarnobrzeg, Poland.
      13. ii Eisig (Isaac) SAFIER b. 1902.
      14. iii Carola SAFIER.
      iv Aron SAFIER b. 1908..
      v Moshe SAFIER.
      vi Efraim SAFIER. He married Natka.
      The above research was done my my cousin Marcel Safier, who lives in
      Australia and who I met for the first time this year.
      Emil Safier
      --- In tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com, tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com
      wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tarnobrzeg-gen
      > group.
      >
      > File : /polish business directory 1926 1927.jpg
      > Uploaded by : tarnobrzeg2001 marek.duszkiewicz@...
      > Description : Tarnobreg Business Directory from 1926-27
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL:

      irectory%201926%201927.jpg

      > Regards,
      >
      > tarnobrzeg2001 marek.duszkiewicz@...

    • Fred Sadrak
      Message 114 of 114 , Feb 21, 2016
        You're right. I only realized the error of my ways as I started posting the second set of docs.  Just like a politician I have an excuse.  First time I've done this.  When I get to post the third set of docs, I'll be certain to remove the check mark that prevents the sending of notices to members.
        I hope the hundreds of individual records many members may benefit from will enable them to give me a pass.  Please accept my apology.
        Fred

        On Sunday, February 21, 2016 1:05 PM, "Roger Peltzman peltzmania@... [tarnobrzeg-gen]" <tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        You have to stop sendin individual pics!

        On Feb 21, 2016, at 12:27 PM, tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tarnobrzeg-gen
        group.

        File : /Trzesn Church Records 1853-1872/IMG_1744.jpg
        Uploaded by : fredsadrak <fredsadrak@...>
        Description :

        fredsadrak <fredsadrak@...>