tarnobrzeg hi

  • Gayle Schlissel Riley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2013
      almost cannot believe it..what do you think http://bit.ly/X4uADN

      Gayle

    • Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2013
        If it's too good to be true, it isn't. There is no pie-in-the-sky.
        Tom

        On Jan 29, 2013, at 5:40 AM, Gayle Schlissel Riley <key2pst@...> wrote:

        > almost cannot believe it..what do you think http://bit.ly/X4uADN
        >
        > Gayle

      • fredsadrak
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2013
          Gayle,
          Speaking as a person, who lives in the Washington, DC area, the salaries are realistic, especially for the Senior Analyst, which can be higher than what is posted. Federal Gov't wages are also higher here. I know this, because my daughter in law is one.
          Fred