New Property!!!

  • Chaim Laufer
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2012
      Hello,
      Check out this properties, CLICK HERE. and log in with your email.

    • solkeys@thejnet.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 15, 2012
        Can not click.
        Solomon Schlussel

      • Christina Pacosz
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 16, 2012
          That's good you cannot click because this is very likely a scam that could do damage to your computer with a virus/etc. I would be very leery about clicking on this supposed link. Christina Pacosz

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 16, 2012
            I apologize, someone has unfortunately hacked my email account and send out fraudelent emails, please do not open them.