Catholic diocese in Tarnobrzeg; best way to find civil records

  • mkgreer1089
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012
      Hi,

      I'm a new member and counting upon your help in my search for my
      husband's grandfather, Heinrich DuLaurence Niedzwiedzki. I finally got
      his naturalization records and found that he was born in Tarnobrzeg.
      Here are a few of my questions:

      * What is the best way to find birth records? Are there any websites
      that aren't in Polish?
      * He was a practicing Catholic, so I think that may be a good source
      of records. Would the diocesan office have baptismal records?
      * Are there any censuses? Are they online?

      Thanks in advance for any assistance.

      Mary