RE: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Re: Military maps ( 1: 50 000 ) of Tarnobrzeg area

  • Richard Hardesty
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2011
      Thank you Marek.I printed out copies to show my mother-in-law Elizabeta
      Pachniak Orlandi.as you can tell, she married an Italian, so what wonderful
      feasts we've had over the years. Polish cooking and Italian cooking.that's
      why I gained so much weight when I visit.Bebe is now 97 years old and still
      going strong!! Be well, and thanks again, Richard