Military maps ( 1: 50 000 ) of Tarnobrzeg area

  • marek d
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2011
      Hi to All,

      I just uploaded very deatailed so called military maps
      of the large area arround Tarnobrzeg. Even tiny villages
      are visible on these maps. You can see them and/or
      download them if You like from:

      Please check it out.

      Marek D.
    • Richard Hardesty
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2011
        Marek.does any one of those maps shown Sieklowka?? How about Marki??? Both
        are small towns in southern Poland.thank you, Richard Hardesty

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2011
          --- In tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Hardesty" <rhardest@...> wrote:

          > Marek.does any one of those maps shown
          > Sieklowka?? How about Marki??? Both
          > are small towns in southern Poland

          None of those maps but they are shown on maps
          I am just giving You links to:

          http://mapa.targeo.pl/Marki,22,21.62093,50.44758

          gm. Baranow sandomierski
          pow. Tarnobrzeg
          woj. podkarpackie
          --------------------------

          http://mapa.targeo.pl/,20,21.52928,49.80318

          gm. Kolaczyce
          pow.Jaslo
          woj. podkarpackie

          After You click just be patient and wai for a while then
          get rid of commercials and You will see map.

        • Richard Hardesty
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 8, 2011
            Thank you Marek.I printed out copies to show my mother-in-law Elizabeta
            Pachniak Orlandi.as you can tell, she married an Italian, so what wonderful
            feasts we've had over the years. Polish cooking and Italian cooking.that's
            why I gained so much weight when I visit.Bebe is now 97 years old and still
            going strong!! Be well, and thanks again, Richard

            <mailto:tarnobrzeg-gen%40yahoogroups.com> , "Richard Hardesty"