17th century handwritten book found

  • gayle riley
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2010
      A handwritten book has been found by Tedeusz Zych, it is all handwritten. He is
      preparing to publish the book. I ca post pictures of the book if desired. Gayle
      Schlissel Riley

      Tedeusz Zych has obtain a 17th century  history book of the town. He is
      preparing the book to be publishing. I can post pictures of the book. Gayle
      Schlissel Riley

    • Thomas Sajwaj
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2010
        Gayle,

        It would be very kind of you to post any old photos of Tarnobrzeg. When the book is published, I will want to but a copy.

        Much thanks,

        Tom Sajwaj
        Chattanooga, TN