Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Kajmow

  • Martin Kleiner
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
      I used Tadeusz Pilat. He is cerified genealogist that just so happens to live in Tarnobrzeg. He was able to find some maps and other information for me.

      See: http://www.progenealogists.com/tpilat.htm

      Martin

      From: "melaniemagmiguel" <melaniemagmiguel@...>
      To: tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Kajmow
      Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 21:06:40 -0000

      Hi Everyone - I have just found out that my grandmother and aunt were born in Kajmov.
      I have found it on the map but have found no other information. Does anyone know what that Church in that area might be?

      Kajmow used to belong to Miechocin St. Maria Magdalena church but village Kajmow does not
      exist anymore and Miechocin village became part of Tarnobrzeg
      Some links:
      http://spuscizna.org/spuscizna/miechocin.html
      http://www.sandomierz.opoka.org.pl/strdiec/parafie.php?p=210
      http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plik:Kosciol_miechocin_front.JPG

    • Melanie Miguel
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2010
        Thank you, Martin - I will contact him.

        Melanie

        ________________________________

        ____________ _________ _________ __
        Hi Everyone - I have just found out that my grandmother and aunt were born in Kajmov.
        I have found it on the map but have found no other information. Does anyone know what that Church in that area might be?

        Kajmow used to belong to Miechocin St. Maria Magdalena church but village Kajmow does not
        exist anymore and Miechocin village became part of Tarnobrzeg
        Some links:
        http://spuscizna. org/spuscizna/ miechocin. html
        http://www.sandomie rz.opoka. org.pl/strdiec/ parafie.php? p=210
        http://pl.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Plik:Kosciol_ miechocin_ front.JPG