Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Kajmow

  • Melanie Miguel
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2010
      Thank you so much, Marek! I have been searching for this information for years. I could not find any records from Miechocin on familysearch.org. Do you know anyone who does research in that area?

      Thanks again!
      Melanie

      ________________________________
      Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 21:06:40 -0000

      Hi Everyone - I have just found out that my grandmother and aunt were born in Kajmov.
      I have found it on the map but have found no other information. Does anyone know what that Church in that area might be?

      Kajmow used to belong to Miechocin St. Maria Magdalena  church but village Kajmow does not
      exist anymore and Miechocin village became part of Tarnobrzeg
      Some links:
      http://spuscizna.org/spuscizna/miechocin.html
      http://www.sandomierz.opoka.org.pl/strdiec/parafie.php?p=210
      http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plik:Kosciol_miechocin_front.JPG

      Weight Loss Program
      Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=MquDTHzJ39Ym0wWvFT5h-AAAJz3J5C411z24hTtX80JHqq-VAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEUgAAAAA=

    • Martin Kleiner
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
        I used Tadeusz Pilat. He is cerified genealogist that just so happens to live in Tarnobrzeg. He was able to find some maps and other information for me.

        See: http://www.progenealogists.com/tpilat.htm

        Martin

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2010
          Thank you, Martin - I will contact him.