Kajmow

  • melaniemagmiguel
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2010
      Hi Everyone - I have just found out that my grandmother and aunt were born in Kajmov. I have found it on the map but have found no other information. Does anyone know what that Church in that area might be?

      Thank you - Melanie
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 20, 2010
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 21, 2010
          Thank you so much, Marek! I have been searching for this information for years. I could not find any records from Miechocin on familysearch.org. Do you know anyone who does research in that area?

          Thanks again!
          Melanie

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
            I used Tadeusz Pilat. He is cerified genealogist that just so happens to live in Tarnobrzeg. He was able to find some maps and other information for me.

            See: http://www.progenealogists.com/tpilat.htm

            Martin

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 4, 2010
              Thank you, Martin - I will contact him.