Tereszkiewicz of Grebow

  • christophe_tereskiwiez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2009
      My name is Christophe Tereskiwiez.
      I live in France (S-W) near to Toulouse.
      My great-grand father Walentz Tereszkiewicz was born in Poland in 1899 in Grebow.
      The wife name is Matyka Angela and she was born in Grebow too.
      Walentz and Angela are gone in france in 1929.
      I search some informations about my polish origin.

      Best regards,
      Christophe Tereskiwiez