Moskal Family from Tarnobrzeg

  • tarnobrzeg2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2009
      Anybody on the List interested in research of this family?
      Please let me know.
      Marek Duszkiewicz
    • D Stelmach
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2009
        There was a Walter Moskal who use to be on this list. I don't seem to have his email address anymore. Some of his family lived in and around Dunkirk, Chautauquau Co, NY before moving elsewhere. I also have limited data on a Frances Moskal married to Joseph Dull and a Joseph Moskal married to Margaret Wachowiak who were also in Dunkirk.

        Debbie
        djstelmach@...

        On Jun 13, 2009, marek.duszkiewicz@... wrote:

        Anybody on the List interested in research of this family?
        Please let me know.
        Marek Duszkiewicz
      • DeadWait77
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2009
          Hello Marek,

          I am very interested in information regarding the Moskal family from
          Tarnobrzeg.

          My husbands family is Moskal, with is grandfather Jakob Moskal coming to
          America in 1917.

          Thank you.

          Angie Moskall (Moskal)