does anyone know her?

  • Gayle Schlissel Riley
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30 12:51 AM
      Does anyone know this lady? If so does she speak English? Does she have an e-mail address..Gayle

      Elzbieta kwapisz - the last guardian of tarnobrzeg Jewish legacy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31 5:58 PM
        I do not know her but was able to find out her email address
        and positively identify her as an user of jewish blog website.
        So she must be her.She wrote to me that she does not
        speak English and will use me as translator.She is wonder how she can help You.I will give You Address in private email.
        Marek D.

        Does anyone know this lady? If so does she speak English? Does she have an e-mail address..Gayle

        Elzbieta kwapisz - the last guardian of tarnobrzeg Jewish legacy

        Get your dream car or truck. Click here.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTLa8sQQUzg2kMBhmlVXRv9EANnhKCLHvISBV8boGCpHCigdARsC1y/