translation of address for Jewish death register

  • gayle riley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14 9:01 AM
      Foundation for the Preservation of Jewish Heritage in
      Poland
      Grzybowska 2/44
      00-131 Warsaw, Poland
      tel. +48 22 436 60 00
      fax +48 22 436 06 58
      Tarnobrzeg wall removal
      for CD send an stamped address envelope able to cover
      CD to Gayle Riley
      612 E. Live Oak #A
      San Gabriel, Ca 91776
      I must know you have sent 25.00 to the above
      Preservation address.. Gayle
    • pdobincats@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31 9:03 PM
        Gail,

        I must be dense, and it is late, but do i simply send a check drawn on an american bank to the address in poland for $25?

        Phyllis
        From: gayle riley <key2pst@...>
        Foundation for the Preservation of Jewish Heritage in
        Poland
        Grzybowska 2/44
        00-131 Warsaw, Poland
        tel. +48 22 436 60 00
        fax +48 22 436 06 58
        Tarnobrzeg wall removal
        for CD send an stamped address envelope able to cover
        CD to Gayle Riley
        612 E. Live Oak #A
        San Gabriel, Ca 91776
        I must know you have sent 25.00 to the above
        Preservation address.. Gayle

      • Martin Kleiner - home
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2008
          I am another dense once. Exactly what do I need to do to get the CD?

          Martin Kleiner