Tarnobrzeg Jewish death finally scanned to CD

  • gayle riley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2008
      I have finally found someone to help me with this
      task..The whole book 300 pages 11x17 have been
      scanned to CD..The Cd is free to anyone makes a
      donation of 25.00 dollars to;
      Fundacja Ochrony Dziedzictwa ¯ydowskiego
      ul. Grzybowska 2/44
      00-131 Warszawa
      tel. 022 436 60 00, faks 022 436 06 58
      I am trying to raise 2,000 dollars to move the wall
      made of Jewish tombstones to the Jewish cemetery.
      Then when I have news of your donation and you send a
      envelope and stamps to cover postage. I will mail you
      a CD.
      http://www.shtetlinks.jewishgen.org/Tarnobrzeg/html/2nd%20level/tombstone-near-irrigation-ditch.htm
      see the wall I am talking about.. Shtetlink
      coordinator Gayle Schlissel Riley
    • pdobincats@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2008
        Hi Gayle,

        Hope you are doing well.

        How do I send the donation? To you? and if not, how do i send dollars to Poland?

        I went on the Schlissel.org website again recently. Is there anyway to update it? My e mail address is out of date. Also, have you figured out anymore relationships? For example, I have never been able to tie my "Ed Phyllis" file into the 10 generations,etc.

        I saw the photos of your ancestors in a recent Galicia SIG newsletter. How did you get those photos? Were they part of you families pictures?

        Best regards,

        Phyllis
        I may make it to chicago this summer but i am not sure.
        From: gayle riley <key2pst@...>
        I have finally found someone to help me with this
        task..The whole book 300 pages 11x17 have been
        scanned to CD..The Cd is free to anyone makes a
        donation of 25.00 dollars to;
        Fundacja Ochrony Dziedzictwa ´┐Żydowskiego