Brozozow, Poland

  • imperial_gal65
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2008
      Is there anyone who knows this area? My grandparents come from there
      and were married in the Catholic Church. I do not know the name of the
      church and I would love to know what it is and where the records would
      be. I was told it burned down during the War.

      Some of the towns that show up on my tree are:Brozozow, Izbedeki, Ma'la
      Jakla, Huminiska, Swilcie,& Ratka. I thought they would be around the
      same area of Poland. My uncle was born there but has Austria on his
      birth certificate.

      I seem to have hit a brick wall with my Polish family.

      Thanks very much for an help.
      Wanda Trzaska Bradley

      Searching: OWSIANY, TRASKA, MANIC, ORR, WOLANIN kOKOZKA, TABISZ,
      KACZOR, RACHWAL, LAZARCYK
    • James Nowak