rejection

  • Gayle Schlissel Riley
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2007
      A friend received a note saying his membership in this
      group was rejected.. Why???
      This is the note he received
      "Hello,

      Your request to join the tarnobrzeg-gen group was not
      approved.
      Your membership was automatically rejected because the
      moderator didn't
      approve it within 14 days. We do this to provide a
      high quality
      of service for our users.

      If you want, you may attempt to join this group again.

      You may find other groups to join by searching or
      browsing the
      Groups directory:

      If you would like to create your own group, please
      visit:

      Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups."

      Please sent him a welcome to this group..Gayle
      "Inacio Steinhardt" <inacio@...>

      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658
    • mowilgo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2007
        I moderate another group, and find that many of my messages to moderate are
        now going to my spam folder, no matter how many times I tell AOL it is not
        spam, because each message has a bunch of numbers they do not recognize.

        Or maybe the moderator is on vacation, or having Internet problems for those
        14 days.

        Tell your friend to try again, and not take it personally!

        Marianne Wielgosz

        In a message dated 10/13/2007 9:36:09 AM Central Daylight Time,
        key2pst@... writes:

        A friend received a note saying his membership in this
        group was rejected.. Why???
        This is the note he received
        "Hello,

        Your request to join the tarnobrzeg-gen group was not
        approved.
        Your membership was automatically rejected because the
        moderator didn't
        approve it within 14 days. We do this to provide a
        high quality
        of service for our users.

        If you want, you may attempt to join this group again.

        You may find other groups to join by searching or
        browsing the
        Groups directory:

        If you would like to create your own group, please
        visit:

        Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups."

        Please sent him a welcome to this group..Gayle
        "Inacio Steinhardt" <_inacio@..._ (mailto:inacio@...)

        Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get listings,
        and more!
        _http://tv.yahoo.http://tv.yahoo.http_ (http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658)