Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Visiting Tarnobrzeg this summer

  • Martin Kleiner - home
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 9, 2007
      Carole,

      I just got back from Tarnobrzeg. I stayed in a bed & breakfast and the host drove me there. It took about 2 hours 15 minutes. Anyway, I found some information on another website where you were asking for some information and I believe that we may be related. I responded by email there before I realized that you were the same person here. I got a copy of the 1880 census and it shows my great great great aunt is Necka Gottlieb (nee Brandt) who married Chiel Gottlieb. They are living with my gggf Efroim and gggm Ryka Sara Zina (no last name?).

      Martin Kleiner
      martink at tampabay.rr.com

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 9, 2007
        Martin�could you look at the 1880 census and see if there are any Pachniak�s
        listed/�..I�d appreciate it. Thanks, Dick Hardesty, Tampa

        _____

        martink at tampabay.rr.-com

        I am going to Eastern Europe this summer an plan on visiting Krakow.
        I would like to visit Tarnobrzeg (birth place of my grand father).

        Does anyone know of the transportation from Krakow to Tarnobrzeg?
        Also, are there any Jews in Tarnobrzeg?

        Thanks,

        Martin

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.