survivors

  • Gayle Schlissel Riley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2007
      I received this tonight.. Can anyone help? If you are
      a survivor contact me for her e-mail address.. Gayle

      " my mother came from Tarnebchak, poland and would
      love to be in contact with any survivors or now the
      whereabouts of her family. Her name was Chanche
      Gralizer and her father was a Tailor. please let me know."

      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/