OLD cemetery pics would be 60 years old

  • Gayle Schlissel Riley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2007
      IF I get my deepest wish I will share what I get with
      everyone. I always do.
      I have some new sources in Tarnobrzeg. I must be
      patient.
      I have a feeling I won't find a picture. I have tried
      very hard so far. I need a new email addresss for the
      town museum. The old one did not work. OF course I
      could snail mail them BUT I met the director he does
      not speak English.
      Marek maybe you could write him and ask about apicture
      of the old Jewish cemetery for me?
      I wish ALLEGRO had a wish list like EBAY or the
      discussion page for the town of Tarnobrzeg, not this
      one..I think it's called a journal IF I could place a
      request there again.
      ANYONE going to be in SLC for the Jewish genealogy
      conf? Gayle

      in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
    • pdobincats@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2007
        Hi Gayle,

        I can't make it this year, but hope you have a great time!
        I had my brother tested for DNA,ydna and mtdna. Have any other Schlussels/Schlissels done it?

        Best regards,

        Phyllis