New file uploaded to tarnobrzeg-gen

  • tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 114 , May 16, 2007
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tarnobrzeg-gen
      group.

      File : /02 - wymowa.wav
      Uploaded by : tarnobrzeg2001 <marek.duszkiewicz@...>
      Description : Pronounciation of "TARNOBRZEG"

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      tarnobrzeg2001 <marek.duszkiewicz@...>
    • Fred Sadrak
      Message 114 of 114 , Feb 21, 2016
        You're right. I only realized the error of my ways as I started posting the second set of docs.  Just like a politician I have an excuse.  First time I've done this.  When I get to post the third set of docs, I'll be certain to remove the check mark that prevents the sending of notices to members.
        I hope the hundreds of individual records many members may benefit from will enable them to give me a pass.  Please accept my apology.
        Fred

        On Sunday, February 21, 2016 1:05 PM, "Roger Peltzman peltzmania@... [tarnobrzeg-gen]" <tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        You have to stop sendin individual pics!

        On Feb 21, 2016, at 12:27 PM, tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tarnobrzeg-gen
        group.

        File : /Trzesn Church Records 1853-1872/IMG_1744.jpg
        Uploaded by : fredsadrak <fredsadrak@...>
        Description :

        fredsadrak <fredsadrak@...>