Online Resources

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2007
      Hi,

      Are there any new online resources for searching for names in Poland?
      Alot of the old links that I used (sent through this list) no longer
      function.

      I've hit a brick wall on my Bera family, so I thought I would tackle
      another Polish name (Perkosky). I am not even sure where in Poland this
      family would be from, so I thought I'd do a search, but none of our old
      great links work.

      Thanks
      Carol