Tarnobrzeg documents received from the Wawel

  • Gayle Schlissel Riley
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2006
      I receive a dozen or more documents from the Tarnowski archives in the
      Wawel castle last week for the town of Tarnobrzeg/ Dzikow.
      This is exciting and challenging.. years 1783, 1805, 1810 and 1813 all
      Jewish records
      Also I received a copy of the inventory, a large book in Polish of the
      tarnowski holdings. Gayle
    • chmlauf@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2006
        Gayle Did you have more translated on documents
        Chaim