Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Something to talk about

  • Monica Whittenberger
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2006
      HI Carol,
      I have a young lady in Tarnobrzeg who could be a relative of mine that would be glad to help you. I think she would have some access to the churches or at least find out something about it.
      She speaks English very well so there wouldn't be a language problem there.
      Just let me know if you want me to ask her if she can help. I do know that because Poland was ruled by so many different countries lots of info was lost, besides the fact that there were so many things were burned.
      I look forward to hearing from you.
      Monica

    • Carol Queen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 25, 2006
        Hi Monica,

        Thanks so much. If she is willing to help I would very much appreciate it.
        Ask her and if she will then i will send you what info I have to obtain
        whatever info is available.

        Thanks