Anyone know about this book?

  • Gayle Schlissel Riley
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2005
      "Ksiega gosci w Dzikowie" I was told this was a book I maybe interested
      in..Anyone know of it? or own it? Gayle
    • chmlauf@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2005
        Gayle what does it mean the book title? CHAIM

      • John
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 8, 2005
          --- In tarnobrzeg-gen@yahoogroups.com, chmlauf@a... wrote:

          > Gayle what does it mean the book title? CHAIM

          Guest Book of Dzikowiec.

          I believe the spelling is wrong.
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 10, 2005
            -- "John" <turbak@...> wrote:

            Guest Book of Dzikowiec.

            I believe the spelling is wrong.
            John, Your spelling that is.

            It should be "Guest Book of Dzikow" (residence of count
            Tarnowski family considered a founder of Tarnobrzeg).

            "Ksiega gosci w Dzikowie" is perfectly spelled.
            Dzikowiec is totally diffrent town, tens miles away
            from Dzikow and has nothing to do with the subject.