Street maps

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2005
      -- Gayle Schlissel Riley <key2pst@...> wrote:
      I need a map showing the north east corner of Tarnobrzeg.I am told that
      is where they put the jewish tombstone down to create the a road. I wish
      to find out the location? Anyone been there.Gayle
      ------

      Here You have street map of Tarnobrzeg
      http://www.tarnobrzeg.info/mapa.htm

      and here You can try tu put(in window "miejscowosc") name
      of any town including Tarnobrzeg to get its street map
      http://mapa.szukacz.pl/