Best Maps of Poland

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2005
      I want to share with you the best Map for Poland. It is Copernicus. I
      bought it at EMPIK at the Centrum in Warsaw. It comes with CD with
      search capability. It has really great resolution and the map is in
      book format with over 300 pages. It zones in on streets with fine
      detail. Inexpensive at 40 zl or approx 15 USD. You can buy at:

      http://www.empik.com/showobject.jsp?objectId=70369

      Thanks again for Marek and everybody for promptly getting me those
      Tarnobrzeg phonebooks (Joke). They were really helpful.