Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] JosephII's decree of July 23, 1787

  • Carol Queen
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2005
      John,

      LOL... I wonder if Turbia sounds familiar because your name is Turbak?
      Anyway, here are a few websites with info on Turbia. I will put any photos
      of Poland on my website, so if you do take some, I'd be happy to post them.

      http://www.shtetlinks.jewishgen.org/Kolbuszowa/Grebow/grebow1.html

      http://um.podkarpackie.pl/documents/20030821_Str_ang2.pdf

      http://upcbcagency.org.ua/print.php?mid=2449

      carol