Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [tarnobrzeg-gen] Marek, please stop Hilda

  • hilda.crowe_cz@chenier.to
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 3, 2005
      This is an automatic, computer-generated response to an email message you have sent to this address.

      Due to a previous massive junk email attack, this e-mail address has been deleted and no longer being used. Your mail was not received and must be sent to the new e-mail address.

      Note: If you are \"submitting an article\", this old email address has been used by some kind of spam generating server, using this old address to send out emails to you, probably to obtain your email address in return. Please ignore any such communication.

      We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your cooperation.

      Thank you.
    • hilda.crowe_cz@chenier.to

            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 3, 2005
              Thanks Diana,

              I had forgotten all about this option. Phew!

              Carol