[tarnobrzeg-gen] No Subject

  • Ryan Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 1998
      Hello All,

      I am looking to get in touch with the archives that would hold the vital statistics for Rudnik n. Sanem betweeen the years 1800- 1900. I was given an email address before for the town hall, but after several communcations no responce has been recieved. Anyone know how I can obtain birth death and marriage certificates from this area???

      E-group home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/tarnobrzeg-gen
    • David M. Ostrowski
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2000
        Please take time to visit the Polish Genealogy Project

        This site contains numerous research materials for Polish Genealogy